One of the best things we ever could do for our business is getting additional help and delegating the tasks that are bringing us away from what we love doing and what we are making money with.
You’d be surprised how quickly your business can grow when you bring someone else on board.
As a virtual assistant, I have been offering the following services:
General Virtual Assistance
● Bookkeeping and payroll duties: calculate hours, add expenses, update payrates.
● Contact clients regarding overdue payments.
● Receptionist and answering service: handle incoming phone calls, leave voicemails, and check messages.
● Database building, entry and updates (contacts, services, clients, etc.).
● Perform banking needs, like paying bills and transferring funds.
● Create and send client invoices, reminders.
● Create, format, file, and present weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours, and tasks.
● Email Management/Filtering - Check emails, respond to customer inquiries, and manage spam.
● Create and send out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters, and thank you notes.
● Calendar management: establish, update, and manage important events.
● Schedule potential client meetings and other sales appointments.
● Launch and maintain cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
● Convert, merge, and split PDF files.
● Prepare manuals and templates.
● Compose documents from handwritten drafts.
● Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
● Proofread documents and other office materials.
● Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
Social Media Management
● Open/manage social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram.
● Come up with detailed social media profiles and insert links to the company website.
● Edit, and share posts on social networks (as part of a content creation strategy).
● Perform a social media audit: conduct a thorough analysis on traffic, shares, and mentions.
● Engage with the audience: respond to inquiries, share relevant information, thank customers for mentions and purchases, and post promotions.
● Update all social media accounts regularly.
● Upload photos to Flickr, Pinterest, and Instagram as part of marketing strategy.
● Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
● Publish posts on Blogs (content you provided)
● Filter and reply to comments on blogs
● Upload files to YouTube, Vimeo or other platforms.
● Managing YouTube channel - comments, video descriptions, etc.
● Basic video editing for Social media content.
● Podcast services - first cut editing, drafting show notes, finding interesting audio clips and quotes for SM promo.
● Podcast upload on different podcast platforms (Spotify, Apple Podcast, etc.)
● Write down minutes from meetings and then create a detailed document (in English).
● Perform generic errands for the office, including buying items online, arranging locations for office parties, and hiring a cleaning service.
● Publish ads on career websites.
● Search for hotels, book airfares, and map out business trip itineraries.
● Collect documents for tax season.
● Manage projects: stay in touch with subcontractors, email reports, use online calendars, and call team leaders to inform them of deadlines.
● Send a gift card or thank you note to your clients on holidays and anniversaries.
● Speak with customer service representatives for tech support, banking issues, etc.
● Put together welcome and goodbye packages for both clients and staff.
All services and communication are provided in English and/or Bulgarian.
Reading and listening comprehension in Dutch are on a very good working proficiency level.